Monday I had a job interview with Alpha Graphic in Provo Then yesterday I worked a trail shift for them, and after my trial shift they decided to hire me. So, now I have a job! My official position is "Customer Sales Representative." I work at the front desk answering phones, helping customers, writing up jobs, and working on small jobs that mostly involve hand bindery work. I never thought my bindery experience at BYU would actually give me experience that would help me get a job, but I guess I was wrong. I have a lot to learn still at Alpha Graphics, but I am happy to have a full time job now. Hurray!
7 comments:
Congrats! I'm so glad--what a relief that must be for you. Good luck learning the ropes.
Congratulations!
Congrats! Good luck! That's awesome!
That is fantastic! It is good to have a full time job! I love it, well most of the time....
Hooray!! Perhaps we'll see you there!
Yay for full-time! And I'm glad I came across your blog. Welcome to the world of bloggerdom!
Hi Rebecca! I found your blog through Jeanine's. Congrats on the new job!! That's fantastic!
Post a Comment