Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Graduation


I walked at Graduation Thursday and Friday. I still have an independent study English class to finish, but I am pretty much done with painting assignments at BYU!! Yay! My BFA show will be sometime this fall semester, so any donations to the framing fund will be gladly accepted. :) I'm now looking for a full-time job to work at while Nate finishes up school. Wish me luck!

If you would like to view other pictures of us, visit http://picasaweb.google.com/NateAndRebeccaScott
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mcampbell said...

so fun! Glad you've joined us. I'm going to add you to my links. :)

jeanine said...

i'm glad that you started a blog! how fun! congrats on graduation!!!

Erika said...

Congratulations on the graduation, the painting completion, and the blog! I hope I am in Provo when your art is on display.

lori said...

Hooray for blogs!!!!! Can't wait to add you to our page! CONGRATS on graduation! The picture is beautiful (like all of the wedding pics you sent a link to! We loved them!!)
Welcome to the blogging world, friends!!!!!

Myra Bybee said...

Congrats Graduate! It is exciting to finally finish isn't it!?