As the semester's end draws closer, we have become busier than ever. However, Monday evening we took a break to celebrate our six month anniversary. Yep. We have now been married six months. We celebrating by using a gift certificate Nate got for his birthday to TGI Fridays for dinner. It was a lot of fun.
We also had a lot of fun dressing up as puzzle pieces for a couple Halloween parties we went to a couple weeks ago. We made the pieces ourselves out of cardboard and painted ghosts on them. They fit together regardless of which side of each other we stood on.
Other than that, I have been recovering from mono. I feel much better and have been back to work. I don't always get a full day in, but it is nice to be feeling better. My position at work was also changed. Before I got sick, I was working at the front counter as a customer service representative, but now I have been switched to be the DocuTech copy machine operator. We have two DocuTech machines, which are used for high volume and fast copy jobs. Thus far, I have enjoyed this position more than working at the front counter, so I think it is a good change.
6 comments:
Rebecca, glad to hear you are recovering from your mono. I sort of forgot that you had been dealing with that. What crazy timing I'm sure! So glad you blogged again! And I definitely want to see pictures of this amazing Halloween costume!
Sorry you've been feeling sick. Get all the way better soon!
Happy Anniversary! And Happy Feeling Better! That stinks you have been sick. And yes, that costume sounds awesome. Get pictures!
so glad to hear you're feeling better! I got you e-mail just barely (I've been out of touch with everything while at my sisters!)
We would love to see you guys! When would be a good time? Hope you continue to get your strength back! I remember how miserable those mono days were...NO FUN!
Happy Aniversary! I hope you get feeling better! I used to run a docutech. It was fun to use!
I'm glad that you are feeling better. I too would love to see pictures of your Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment