Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Love Poems

For part of our date Friday night, we decided to get creative and try writing love poems to each other just to be silly. The results were humorous, so we thought we would share. Just as a warning though, we get pretty dang cheesy.

Nate's Haikus to Rebecca:




Rebecca is WOW!
Always being so perfect.
Beauty overload!!!

Rebecca P. Scott
Fit, Fun Fresh, Fantastic!
Makes me feel so loved.




Rebecca's poem to Nate:


Tall and handsome Nate.
Cool without mistake.
Away we go
so Cheerio
Oh how I love my Nate!

My Nate is brilliant, true, and kind.
He often helps me to unwind.
I love him so.
Can't let him go!
Oh how I love my Nate!

Fun, friendly, happy, funny.
Better to cuddle with than a bunny.
More than time-
Forever mine.
Oh how I love my Nate!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

You guys are funny. :)

Marcus and Jenny said...

Nate, though I loved how you took a stab at trying something like a hiaku, Rebecca's simplistic rhyming and use of repetition sends home a poweful message. I think she wins. You guys are set for Valentines!

jeanine said...

very cute!

lori said...

You guys are the cutest EVER!
I love that you did this for date night!

Unknown said...

this makes me smile :)

Unknown said...

Wow. THat's a good idea! Our family will have to write love poems to each other for this FHE. I wonder if I could help Emma figure out about rhyming.