A couple weeks ago I had two phone interviews with Northrop Grumman (a large aerospace government contractor company). One was for the Systems Engineering group in San Bernardino, CA and the other was for the Electronic Systems group in Maryland. They went pretty well, and they said they would contact me in a week or two about whether they wanted another interview or not. Well the group in CA actually called me the next day to say they wanted to fly me out for another interview! I leave this Wednesday night and have interviews Thursday morning. Any tips? Rebecca is not looking forward to being alone for the first time so hopefully I can find a neato souvenir to console her in her troubling times.
7 comments:
Congrats on the interview, and good luck! As for you, Rebecca, it's no fun when your other half has to leave town for a few days, but do your best to stay busy and occupied, and the time will pass quickly. Heck, it's a great excuse for a girls night or whatever -- you'll have some "me time" that you can use however you want. Honestly, that's definitely a bonus to the alone time.
Congrats, Nate!
Rebecca, you'll have to come have dinner with us when Nate is gone! I'll e-mail you.
Loved your FHE comment! The spotlight idea was fab!!
-Lori
congrats and good luck! wish I could be there to hang out with you...
Congratulations Nate!! But if you move to CA or MA how will you be my mentor????
(Don't worry Rebecca, souvenirs always make up for being lonely..)
:-)
I love the idea of you ending up in California, so good luck on the interview, Nathan! And Congrats.
And good luck to you too, Rebecca. Hopefully the time will pass quickly.
Good luck, I know you will do well! Thanks for the comments on our blog, it is fun to hear from you!
Rebecca should use the time to... let's see. Rent a few dozen good chick flicks. And eat a few of her favorite chocolate bars. And perhaps catch a movie with her still single girl-friends. :) Us marrieds sometimes forget there are still single people out there...
having said that. it is no fun when hubby goes away. Not even now, and I've been married almost 3 years...
Post a Comment