I GOT A JOB
That's right, a full-time,benefits, insurance, retirement, real world job. I'll be working for Northrop Grumman in Clearfield, UT doing "weapon systems analysis" meaning I'll be working on missiles and such. My start date won't be till September because I'll be finishing thesis stuff until mid-August and then Rebecca and I will be taking a short vacation.We're excited to start looking for a new place to live and Rebecca's excited to not have to work at Alpha Graphics anymore. She's finally going to have time to paint and do other things she likes. We may finally get a website up and running for her too.
11 comments:
Congratulations! It sounds like the perfect situation for both of you.
Congrats! That's exciting. Is it going to be safe to visit you guys now that there will be missiles laying around the house?? Best of luck to ya both!
That is fantastic! Real life doesn't seem quite so scary when you have employment with benefits, I imagine.
what good news! Congrats!
CONGRATS! That's really exciting.
Also, Rebecca... I was going to ask you. Would you be interested in illustating children's books. I have a friend who is trying to get some published. Anyway... I thought I'd pass your name onto her if you want.
Congratulations! That's great!!
Hooray! We need to get together so we can hear all the details!
Yes Lori; that would be fun! When could you do something?
congrats! that's so exciting. good luck with it.
Congratulations! I'm way happy for you! Maybe we'll be able to see you in August. Rebecca, you should come to my baby shower that month!
It's such great news! And...my sister lives in Clearfield, so hopefully that means when I'm in Utah it will be that much easier to see you. Love you.
Post a Comment