Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memories

We've seen this on a couple of my friends' blogs and think it is a fun idea...

Here's how it works:
- Leave one memory that you and I/us (Rebecca and/or Nate) had together as a comment. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
- Then, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

If you leave a memory, We'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, we'll leave our memory of you in our comments.

6 comments:

heath said...

So many memories! Hard to just choose one. Well, I can't remember if it was for a birthday or what, but I have the greatest memory of playing tag on the Wyview lawn and Rebecca is chasing Nate like mad. The rest of us (being Lori, Wes, Amy, Ryan and me . . . I think) were pretty wimp-like about the running, but Rebecca as usual put us all to shame by chasing her man down!

You guys are great!

lori said...

That's a great memory, heath!

I remember all of the smiles after Rebecca would cook/bake for us!

A more recent and favorite memory of mine is of Lucy playing with Rebecca's bird, Boots, and how for weeks afterward Lucy always had an imaginary "Boots and Rebecca" with her.

Unknown said...

circus days at macey's of course :)
and playing "claytionary" with you and nate. that was fun :)

Erika said...

I don't think I will ever forget the day Nate showed up to FHE wearing some pajama pants that he aquired from the result of a prank. They were quite cute. :)

Unknown said...

Reading whilst the folding machine was chugging away, and you at the other end, madly catching (or vice versa)!

The Chris Jackson's said...

I remember coming back to ward prayer and finding out that you two were engagged the same time Chris and I were!