Love the costume and the pumpkins.
Wow. That is quite the costume, you two. :)
Great costume and pumpkins! Looks like it was a fun time!
I'm not quite sure what you guys are, but I'm thoroughly impressed!
HA! You guys sure know how to do halloween! We loved our e-card! (but it wasn't as cute as the ones you guys MADE!)
Lol. It takes two of you to be able to dress up as a fat person! I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the costume and the pumpkins.
Wow. That is quite the costume, you two. :)
Great costume and pumpkins! Looks like it was a fun time!
I'm not quite sure what you guys are, but I'm thoroughly impressed!
HA! You guys sure know how to do halloween! We loved our e-card! (but it wasn't as cute as the ones you guys MADE!)
Lol. It takes two of you to be able to dress up as a fat person! I love it!
Post a Comment