
This year, we thought it would be fun to have a little St. Patrick's Day party to celebrate the occasion. Since March 17th is also my cockatiel Boots' birthday, it seemed appropriate to make cupcakes for everyone. Nate and I brainstormed ideas for four-leaf clover cupcakes and eventually came up with these mint chocolate ones.We invited a number of friends from the ward to celebrate with us, but unfortunately, they all either couldn't come or ended up canceling on us. So, we ended up delivering cupcakes to people's doorsteps instead of having our originally planned party.
Oh, and we also gave Boots some millet spray for his birthday. He was delighted!
6 comments:
I sometimes make green pancakes for St. Patrick's day . . . Those are really fantastic 4-leaf clovers! Is that frosting, or something else covered in frosting?
The leaves are made of big marshmallows cut into fourths and pinched at one end to make them drop-shaped. The top of each marshmallow piece was then dipped in green sugar sprinkles.
Um, darlinG!! Can't wait to show Lucy the picture of Boots tomorrow!
You guys are so clever! I love it. You are both such an amazing example of service as well, always giving. I didn't know you had a bird--he looks fun. And thanks for the congrats on the baby, he/she is coming in September!
Thanks for your comment! We got the article working right after you left it. If you want you can see it now!
oh I wish I could have gone to a party! those cupcakes look awesome! happy St. Patty's!
Post a Comment