Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tulip Festival

Friday afternoon we went to Thanksgiving Point to see the Tulip Festival with my family. Our timing for the visit was perfect. The skies were overcast most of the time we were there, making conditions great for pictures, and we left soon before it started raining. The gardens were beautiful, and we had a lot of fun.

My brother Allan, Nate, and I decided we would be silly and take our picture behind this tulip stand.


This is looking down from the entrance to the gardens.























My brother Nathan was even happy, especially when we tipped his chair all the way back.



















5 comments:

jeanine said...

SOO beautiful! What a fun outing!

Amy F. P. said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Those pictures are great. You must have a good camera.

lori said...

Beautiful pictures!!! We've been dying to go!

Cambria said...

That is beautiful! I want to go!

Hey, if you guys have time we should do the Waterfall Canyon hike if you haven't done it (especially now that we'll be on the same page as to where to start!)

Angela said...

I never visited Thanksgiving Point, but I wish I had after seeing your pictures.