Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Colors

We have been really enjoying the fall colors lately. A couple weeks ago we went on a ward campout held at a stake campsite in the Ogden Valley. After leaving that Saturday morning, we drove around the valley and the reservoir to enjoy the beautiful scenery and take pictures.




Then this last Friday evening, we spent our date night driving to Antelope Island, following a short trail, and watching the sunset while sitting on the rocks near the beach.


Saturday we headed to American Fork Canyon and drove along the Alpine Loop while listening to General Conference on the radio.




I even did a little plein aire painting along our way.




We ended up driving out to Cascade Springs too. The hills along the way were so bright, they reminded Nate of Fruit Loops.



5 comments:

heath said...

Yes, I suppose that colored hills bear quite a resemblance to Froot Loops.

Angela said...

Beautiful! I wish we were having a Fall with vivid colors like that.

Amy F. P. said...

I love the red leaves. Beautiful!

lori said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Erika said...

Looking at your pictures just made me incredibly homesick. I miss the fall!!!