Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Congratulations Ben!

My youngest brother just got his mission call today. He is going to serve in the Antananarivo Madagascar mission speaking Malagasy. He will be entering the MTC on March 24th. We so are excited for him!!! Congratulations Ben!

5 comments:

Cambria said...

So cool! That's where my brother served! Only they changed him to French speaking a few weeks after he got his call. Tell him CONGRATULATIONS!!

Jenny said...

Well congratulations to him. That's awesome. We have some really close family friends who served a mission there (senior couple). They said it was incredible -- and because there aren't a ton of missionaries there, they said you all become really close. I think that's pretty cool.

heath said...

Wow! That sounds like an adventure!

lori said...

That is RAD. Congrats & good luck, Ben!!

Unknown said...

What the... I've never HEARD of that mission before! What an amazing experience for him... I'd be tempted to write him just to hear about that part of the world.