Last weekend my youngest brother Ben went through the temple for the first time. It was really nice to be there with him and so much of my family.
Saturday my cousin Bethany was married in the Salt Lake Temple, and we had the privileged of attending that ceremony as well. Afterward we went to the wedding lunch, which was also nice. Unfortunately, everything went longer than planned. We returned home much later than hoped and ended up making our Valentine cookies late into the night (and into the next morning).
Nate also sent me on a GPS scavenger hunt to find my Valentine gifts. He is so creative like that! I followed his clues and GPS coordinates to find various treasures around town including lotion, a Toblerone long stem rose, and a vacuum sealed thermos. I quickly stuck the beautiful rose in vase when we returned home.Nate also made me a special Valentine cookie. Of course, I made him one too. And I gave him a long very warm bath robe with a little coupon book.
We spent Valentine's day delivering cookies and Valentines. After all, that is one of my favorite things to do for the occassion...We also celebrated my aunt's birthday with my family at my grandparents house that evening.


2 comments:
Sounds like a fun day. You always make the best cookies Rebecca.
I'm always impressed by your creativity. Happy V day!
Post a Comment