Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

As of today, Nate and I have been married for three years!

I feel like I must be one of the luckiest people in the world to be married to such a terrific husband who loves me so much. He is a husband that works to understand my desires and finds ways to help me reach my goals. That is why he agreed to buying a house with a place for a horse and other animals!

It is nice to have a husband to get excited about our new riding lawn mower with too (with a free steel dump cart to hitch to the back).


Who else would have made me and my family a authentic Italian lasagna dinner for my birthday complete with antipasti, primo, secondo, and delci?

And it is wonderful to have a husband who goes to work every day to support us then comes home and helps out with whatever we need to get done, whether it is fixing dinner, cleaning, painting, or working on other various project around our new house and yard...

Having a husband who knows how to work, save, budget, play, cook, hike, laugh, comfort, and so much more, is one of the greatest blessings I could ever have.

My husband is truly someone I can confide in, trust, and count on to make me smile. Happy anniversary Nate! I love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post...have a great day!

heath said...

Congrats you guys!

lori said...

Happy Anniversary!! We're so happy to have you both as friends! Love you!