Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Announcing...

This last Friday my brother Allan drove up to spend a good part of the weekend with us. We hung out, hiked Adams Canyon with him, and worked a bunch on our pathetic yard. Thanks for your help Allan! We so appreciate it!




I am also happy to announce a project I have been working on for a few months now: the Trails Trekker blog. I think we have finally ironed out at least most of the glitches in it.


Of course, there are really only a few trails on it now, but as we keep hiking, I will keep adding more. I am hoping to make the blog into a useful resource for those looking for good trails. It will take some time to make it more substantial than it currently is, but I think it is off to a good start. Let me know what you think. And if you know anyone who might be looking for a trail in this area, be sure to mention the blog to them.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think your new blog is awesome. It looks great and is easy to navigate. I think it'll be a great resource for people looking for good hikes. This is perfect for you guys...with how much you hike, I think it's good to put that knowledge and experience out there to help others. Awesome!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Wow! That new blog is such a great idea!!! What a wonderful resource . . . way to give back to the community!