Oh my word! First off... CONGRATS! Secondly... how in the world did I not know you were pregnant! Talk about a surprise! I hope you all are doing well!
Rebecca! This is such a surprise! I too had no idea you were even expecting. You should tell us things like that. Congratulations!!! Is that why you painted the room blue???
Sorry...we really didn't tell anyone but immediate family that we were expecting. We just decided to surprise everyone. So...surprise! Thanks for the well wishes!
Amy: we actually were planning on painting the room blue before we knew we were having a baby boy. We just thought it would be a nice color. But I suppose it works out nicely this way.
12 comments:
Oh my word! First off... CONGRATS! Secondly... how in the world did I not know you were pregnant! Talk about a surprise! I hope you all are doing well!
Uhhhh, ditto to Jeanine! Congratulations but I had NO idea! He is such a doll!
Congratulations! Everyone in these photos looks a bit tired, but this is very exciting!
Rebecca! This is such a surprise! I too had no idea you were even expecting. You should tell us things like that. Congratulations!!! Is that why you painted the room blue???
Sorry...we really didn't tell anyone but immediate family that we were expecting. We just decided to surprise everyone. So...surprise! Thanks for the well wishes!
Amy: we actually were planning on painting the room blue before we knew we were having a baby boy. We just thought it would be a nice color. But I suppose it works out nicely this way.
Yay! Awesome surprise!
Rebecca,
Congratulations on the new little one! He is a most precious bundle.
Congratulations! That is one EXCITING surprise:)
Congratulations! Your world is changing for the best!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. He is so cute!
So excited and happy for you guys! I love the name, too :)
That is so super exciting! You guys have been hiding out, eh? What a fun surprise and a fun addition to your family.
Post a Comment