Here are some other photos of the events/gifts.
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Valentine's Month
Pretty much ever since New Years Day Rebecca has been plotting and scheming and preparing for Valentines Day. (now that it's over, she's moved on to our anniversary). She gets super excited about most holidays but especially ones where she gets to prove how much she loves me (in case i forget or something). A few weeks ago she put up a flyer advertising the Be Mine Valentine Ball and then left a cryptic puzzle-style note in my car inviting me to it. It was like in high school, where you asked out people to dances in fun, elaborate ways. So, in addition to the "Ball", there was also a whole day's worth of pre-dance activities. Here's the summary of the day's events with the clues/notes that I found along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
So cute!
You're so great at this stuff. I LOVE your dress!
You're so great at this stuff. I LOVE your dress!
Post a Comment