This year for Nate's birthday, I wanted to surprise him with something that would be fun even though we didn't have much time for any celebration that day. So, the day beforehand, I prepared him a birthday cake in a can. I modified the label I found for free online to make it more personal, and I left it in the car for him to take to work the next day.
Luckily he liked it! He also liked the gift and card Austin made for him (with a little help).
Then, a couple weeks ago we made a really nice birthday dinner and had family over to celebrate. We celebrated my brother Nathan's birthday at the same time. I made a really delicious, and very rich, chocolate hazelnut cake. Then after dinner, we opened some gifts, of course.
I feel really blessed to have both of these guys in my life!





No comments:
Post a Comment