Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weekend Reunion With Friends

Last weekend we had the opportunity to stay at a large cabin with some good friends I met when I was first at BYU. Most of us lived together in the same apartment complex, and I have been friends with them since.


We spent our time there eating, playing games, relaxing, walking, eating, and talking. Especially talking. It was so fun to see everyone there. Some of these friends we see fairly frequently, but it has been years since I saw some others.


The cabin had a number activities there that we enjoyed. There was a hot tub, pool table, foosball table, and air hockey table. Nate and I especially enjoyed the pool table. There was also a playground out back that Austin really liked. In fact, Austin had a great time there playing both by himself and with other kids.

Austin sliding into a pile of leaves

Playing air hockey

Saturday we all headed to Dairy Keen in Heber for lunch. Austin loved all the trains there, and had fun on the one they have outside.




Monday morning after our time at the cabin was up, we drove up to the Provo River Falls while we were relatively close to it before heading home. It was a good time to go since it wasn't very crowded, and the falls were beautiful.










No comments: