Thursday, June 8, 2017
Fathers and Sons Campout
This weekend I took Austin on the stake's fathers and sons campout. The ward provided most of dinner and other people brought chips and salads to share. I volunteered to bring a cobbler but it turned out kind of runny and there was a lot left over. Besides eating dinner, there wasn't much else planned. The other kids played all sorts of games in the field, but Austin seemed most entertained by just being inside the tent or playing bocce with me. A lot of people left without even camping, and the people who did camp out left first thing in the morning without even eating breakfast. Austin and I had a really nice breakfast though: bacon, French toast from cinnaburst bread, and some juice. Then we packed up and left. It wasn't a really exciting trip for me, but I think Austin really liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment