I'm in a product development class and this semester we have to come up with a product to add to Kodak's disposable camera line. Right now we're trying to get tons of feedback about disposable cameras in general. So PLEASE respond. Give me any comments you have about when,how,why,and where you have ever used them (or not used them). What have you liked, or not liked about them? What would make you use them more? What do you consider when buying a disposable camera? Feel free to leave any other general comments you have about disposable cameras. You can even ask your friends and family to make comments too. The more the better.
THANKS
7 comments:
wow, i know next to nothing about disposable cameras. But i know that I like to use them when I am not confident that a real camera would come home in one piece...like girls camp...sorry that's lame...i'm out
Agreed. You take a disposable when you don't want to you use a *real* camera. Factors that would cause you not to use a real one: 1)dirt,abuse,etc 2)water activities 3)fear of theft 4)forgot your real one 5)expensive scavenger hunt games where you give one to each team.
Reasons why you wouldn't use a disposable: 1)picture quality 2)lack of controls 3)can't review the picture in an LCD (which isn't always true; some disposables have this) 4)can't zoom
Personally, I've only bought a disposable because it had a waterproof case. It would cost me nearly $100 to buy a waterproof shell to cover my digicam, while the disposable only cost $15.
Good luck with your new product line!!
Hey Andrew,
What disposable cameras have LCDs? Did you know Kodak has a disposable zoom camera? It just has two lenses you can switch between. oh! and which Andrew is this?
the only time i've bought a disposable camera is for campouts so that my good camera doesn't get ruined. that's all I've got.
I've only ever bought a d. camera out of desperation. Halloween. Cute as a button 6 month old bumble bee in the house (Lucy). No camera. Anywhere. So we bought a disposable just for the night. I have a friend who keeps a disposable camera in her diaper bag so that she's never unprepared for a darling moment. That'll all of my experience to date.
And yes - we do want to see you guys! We'll be out of town this weekend, but we'll be thinking of a gathering time soon!
Ummm, I've used them. Usually when I forgot my own camera, or when I was going somewhere I was afraid of losing or damaging my camera. I would probably use them more if I took more pictures. I think most people only want to use digital these days though.
Post a Comment