Rebecca has a long tradition of making tons of delicious cookies and delivering them to friends and family on Valentine's day. She has built up quite the reputation. This year, as her accomplice, I was in charge of developing the complicated plan of attack to deliver all the cookies. We had to consider bed times, location, and allotted talk-time (in some cases none). We love doorbell ditching but it has been a topic of debate within the Scott home since I have always associated doorbell ditching with anonymity, while Rebecca still leaves our names on the notes. Anyway, we made pretty good time and had a blast. Here's the full map.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Valentine's Day Adventure
Rebecca has a long tradition of making tons of delicious cookies and delivering them to friends and family on Valentine's day. She has built up quite the reputation. This year, as her accomplice, I was in charge of developing the complicated plan of attack to deliver all the cookies. We had to consider bed times, location, and allotted talk-time (in some cases none). We love doorbell ditching but it has been a topic of debate within the Scott home since I have always associated doorbell ditching with anonymity, while Rebecca still leaves our names on the notes. Anyway, we made pretty good time and had a blast. Here's the full map.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
uh...I don't see Vegas on that map...j/k. that sounds like fun! And I have never considered that ding dong ditching scenario before. I think it's good to do anonymously most of the time, but it also comes in handy when you really can't talk to the person. But we got some cookies dropped off to us by our friends and I did think, "oh, I didn't even get to talk to her." Let us know what you decide
The cookies were delicious! Sad I didn't get to see you guys. One day soon?
Rebecca's V-day cookies! Oh, the joy.
Loved seeing this route--Now Becca has a partner in crime. :)
You guys are so so fun. We loved our cookies as usual. A favorite valentines tradition, indeed! Wes eats the X. I eat the O. Lucy loves the bear. =)
I realize that Las Vegas is a little out of the way for a cookie delivery. So, next time could you just give them to my mom the next time you see her on campus. I'll make sure she saves them for me the next time I'm in town. :)
Post a Comment