Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nothing Special

Nothing huge to report lately but we've had a fair amount of fun. On Memorial day we went with Rebecca's family to Thanksgiving Point. We saw one of the IMAX 3d dinosaur movies and walked around the huge gardens for an hour then went back and had lunch with them. On Thursday we invited a couple over to share the Brick Oven family special and to play games.

Mostly, we've both been working like crazy. I've been trying to finish writing my thesis. I'm almost half done with my draft. Rebecca has not only been working full time, but taking care of almost all of the chores to give me time to write. Good thing I have such an awesome wife!

1 comment:

lori said...

We've been wondering what you guys have been up to!! Good luck with the working and the writing! We need to do dinner soon!