Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Cards

Ever since I can remember while growing up, my family had the tradition of creating Halloween cards out of construction paper and mailing them to extended family members and close family friends. So, this year Nate and I decided to continue this tradition. Our cards were a bit more involved though than the ones I made as a child. They also took a good deal more time to put together, greatly limiting the number we could make. But we still had a lot of fun with them, so here they are:







9 comments:

Nathan said...

Wow! Rebeccca's cards look much better than mine. Go figure.

jeanine said...

wow... those cards are amazing.

Vanessa Swenson said...

those cards are incredibly schnazzy.

Unknown said...

you guys amaze me! those are awesome

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Wow Rebecca and Nathan... I am totally impressed at your paper engineering skills. Very cool :)

Amy F. P. said...

Those are so cool! I bet you had a great time making them. It's always fun to create things with construction paper no matter how old you are.

Unknown said...

Amazing. Seriously. Not just the intricacy, but the design and layout... I'm bowled over by your talent.

heath said...

Have you guys thought about making a business of it?

Andy M said...

Alright, that's pretty much awesome.