I recently was accepted into the Freedom Festival's Fine Art Exhibit with my piece "Roaring River Falls." This exhibit is being held in Provo's Covey Center for the Arts from June 19th to July 30th. So, if you are in the area, you can stop by and check it out. It is open Monday through Friday from 9 to 5, plus they open it up in the evenings when they have shows going on. My piece is hanging in the foyer at the south end under the stairs. Unfortunately, the lighting back there is horrible, which is a disappointment. For more information, you can go
here.
5 comments:
Sorry about the horrible lighting...but that's still really cool! Congratulations!
That's great Rebecca! Congrats!
We're so excited to see it!
(And it was so good to see YOU guys last week!! I'm so sorry I had to take that phone call!)
fun to catch up on your trip, etc. sorry we missed you in slc though...wish we could see your exhibit!
Post a Comment