This past week concluded the spring soccer season. I discovered that Clearfield City hosts a soccer league for adults, so I decided to join. I ended up on the "Pink Panthers" team. We did pretty terrible, but it was fun anyway. Nate was very supportive and came to all my games. While he was there, he even took pictures.
I am definitely a fan of cities hosting adult sport teams. It is great fun.
That is great that you found a place to play. My two roommates are big soccer players. They play on two different city indoor teams and one outdoor. I have watched A LOT of soccer this past year. Keep up the good work!
6 comments:
Those are some good action shots!
Look at you go. It's so good to stay involved as we get "older".
Those are some grewat action photos!
You're so awesome, Rebecca.
That is great that you found a place to play. My two roommates are big soccer players. They play on two different city indoor teams and one outdoor. I have watched A LOT of soccer this past year. Keep up the good work!
Rebecca, are you wearing pink? Or is that just an off-white. Looks like fun, and Nate's sure a great photographer!
Post a Comment