Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Best News this Whole Year!

Two minutes after arriving at work this morning, the recruiter called from ATK to let me know they would be sending me an offer letter.  I am so excited.  I have been looking for a new job for quite a while and this one sounds like it is almost exactly what I've been looking for.  The pay and benefits will be almost equal if not slightly better than what I have now and the job is in Clearfield too, so we won't have to relocate (at least not until we find a house to buy).  Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and generally wishing me well.  It worked!  So now, I just have to wait until the paperwork is done and my two weeks' notice is up.  My first day will probably be February 15th.

6 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Awesome news! Congrats!!!

Jenny said...

That's great news. Congratulations!

Steph Scott said...

Congrats on the New job, I guess you don't need to write a thank you letter for the interview! HAHA

Amy F. P. said...

Congratulations! That is great!

mcampbell said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you guys. Nice work, Nate. :)

wes said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!! We're so happy!
-Wes and Lori