Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentines Day - Part 2

Rebecca didn't want to toot her own horn too much...so she asked me to. Just kidding.  We agreed that we would each write our own post for Valentines Day.  So here's what Rebecca left out.

The weekend before the 14th we went out to eat.  I got a


Rebecca got a


(with the sauces on the side, of course)

and we shared a


It was soooo good!  (10 Points to whoever guesses the restaurant first)

On the 14th, I was welcomed home from work by the heavenly aroma of Rebecca's special dinner that she had spent most of the day on.  She made crock pot orange chicken (whole breasts, not chunks), butter-horn rolls, steamed brocoli, and baked potatoes. Unfortunately, I don't have any glamour shots of her homemade dinner, but believe me, it was awesome!

While making room in our stomachs for my cheesecake, we opened presents.  Rebecca gave me a See's gift card, and the game Tunnelz. We haven't played it yet, but it seems pretty fun.  After dessert I let Rebecca choose any movie she wanted to watch, which was Miss Potter.

So, overall, it was a Valentines Day jam packed with good food and good times.

3 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Sounds like fun and delicious! Was it Red Robin??? Yay for Valentine's Day!

just a little bit mo said...

Red Robin is my guess too . . . but I'm not 100%. Sounds like an awesome Valentine's Day!

nateandrebecca said...

10 Points to Bethany and Scott.