I think that the addition of Austin to our little family has made me more grateful than ever for Nate. I can't imagine how I could have gotten through my pregnancy, Austin's birth, and this first week without Nate by my side. He has been so amazingly attentive to me and so helpful. I am glad he has been able to take some time off of work to help with everything this week. And really, I couldn't have asked for better help than he has given.
Nate also decided to give me a chicken tractor in honor of our anniversary...That is a chicken tractor without all the pieces. Specifically, I got chicken wire and a heating bulb to use to make the coop. And the promise of help to build one. Perhaps most people would find that an odd anniversary gift, but I am pretty excited about it. I have been wanting to build a chicken coop and have chickens since we moved here. It isn't exactly Nate's dream, but he is so wonderful to be supportive of my various aspirations. It is just another example of how wonderful Nate is to me.
I made Nate a bouquet of chocolate covered fruit (since the traditional fourth year wedding anniversary gift is fruit and/or flowers). I think he liked it. I also threw in a charcoal chimney starter and barbeque tongs.I love you Nate! I hope you know how much you mean to me! You are the best husband I could ever have wished for!
2 comments:
Aww shucks. thanks Rebecca. I love you too.
Chickens? I would love that! You'll have to let us know once you get your coop built. How exciting.
Post a Comment