- 9.5 pints of salsa
- 3 pints of canned tomatoes using those leftover from salsa
- 1 box and then some of peaches = 3.5 pints of peach jam, 3 pints and 2 half pints of peach syrup, 6 pint jars of bottled peaches, 4 zip-lock bags of dried peaches, two quarts of frozen peaches, and some peach cobbler
- 1/2 box of Italian Prunes = 5 plus jars of plum jam, 1.5 zip-lock bags of dried plums, and still some more to go
- 10 green bell peppers, washed, cut, and dried
- 57 years of marriage celebrated on Grandma and Grandpa Peaden's anniversary:
- 26 top bricks laid on the damaged brick wall bordering our pasture (and many more to go)
- 238.25 hours worked in 23 days (including on one Saturday and one holiday) by Nate at ATK
- 15 orders for Peaden Scott Designs, consisting of 66 hat boxes, 4 temple cards, 39 A2 sized cards, and 15 mini cards.
- 5 months of living it up for Austin
And, since I never got around to posting any 4 month old pictures of Austin:








6 comments:
Austin is super cute!
Sounds like you guys have been busy!
What a busy month! And seriously, could Austin be any cuter?!?
Wow!! That is a lot of busy-ness going on!! Way to go on canning and drying, so awesome!
I hadn't realized you were so busy. I love the picture with Nate and Austin looking at each other.
Look how big he's getting! Sounds like you guys had quite the productive crop. Canning kind of terrifies me, mostly because I don't know if I would ever use them. Props to you guys!
You guys are always so busy! Austin is so BIG!!! Wow! Love you!
Post a Comment