(Even though I brought my camera, I accidentally left it at my parents' house, so I had to get pictures from my parents camera.)
Austin had a great time looking at the different animals. He particularly liked the ducks. (He loves saying "quack quack.") He also especially enjoyed the carriage ride, and he was enthralled with watching the ponies that walked in a circle giving rides to other kids.
Unfortunately, Austin wasn't so happy in this picture because I had just taken him away momentarily from something else he was enjoying so that we could take the picture.
I think Austin's favorite thing at Farm Country though wasn't even the animals, but the kid-sized play buildings. There was a dance hall and a jail. Austin got a kick out of playing behind the bars in the jail and peering out the barred windows at us.
| Austin having a blast in the play jail |

No comments:
Post a Comment