Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Abigail

Just over a month ago, my brother Allan and his wife Katie had a baby girl. I was so excited for them, and excited for this addition to my side of our family. Abigail is now Austin's first cousin from my family. We got to meet her for the first time during our family dinner at our house following our ward's primary program. She was born early, and seemed so tiny! We enjoyed meeting her and taking turns holding her.



Allan and Katie also just moved closer to us. We are excited to now have family within such a short distance, which makes seeing each other and helping each other out so much easier. To get this trend going, I volunteered to take some pictures of Abigail. I am by no means a professional photographer, but I worked hard to research newborn pictures, take some descent ones, and then edit them to their final forms. I don't think the results were too bad. It was a fun though time consuming process.











This was not the intended look for this image, but the way it turned out makes
me laugh. I somehow captured Abigail and Austin looking at each other
with such confused expressions!









No comments: