I did get a really special dinner and cake though. We had BBQ ribs which were delicious, and loaded mashed potatoes which were also delicious but a little too plentiful considering Rebecca doesn't like mashed potatoes. The cake was especially awesome. It was an "Orange Dreamcicle" cake; orange cake, orange mousse filling, and orange cream-cheese frosting.
![]() |
| We didn't have as much orange coloring as the one in the recipe blog. Sorry. |
Rebecca's gifts arrived after a few days so we had another round of celebration. I pretty much bought myself an IPad mini 4 for my birthday, and Rebecca got me a nice cover and screen protector for it.
Later in the month, we had Rebecca's family over for dinner to celebrate my and Nathan's birthdays.
![]() |
| Austin having fun with Aunt Rosanne and the gift wrap |
Rebecca and her siblings pitched in to get Nathan a Wallace and Grommit movie.
I also got some more presents from Rebecca's family, but they were mostly gift cards and cash so they didn't really need to be photographed. It is nice to have so much family to celebrate with!














No comments:
Post a Comment