Nate:
You're as impulsive and impatient as a kid who can't wait for the cookies to come out of the oven. You treat life like a nonstop slumber party, and you like to keep things simple and silly. You scream at horror movies and laugh your butt off at comedies, but you probably can't sit still for a long, boring drama. To some people, you come across as immature, but so what? Your playful personality means you'll stay forever young.

Rebecca:
You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.

4 comments:
This was fun. I am vanilla too! (but we are NOT boring like the stereotype says) My favorite is Cookies n Cream...so maybe Ry will be the cookie to my cream...:)
I'm chocolate: the perfect combination of sweetness and seduction. I'm sure...
i'm vanilla too!
Have yet to determine my "flavor"...
Just want to say: Wes and I are going to your show for "date night" tonight and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!
Also: HOW ARE YOU FEELING, Rebecca??! We need an update. Been thinking about you!
ALso: I was just purusing the BYU illustration blog you have linked -and how fun is that?!! What fabulous art!
Post a Comment