Friday Nate and I drove down to Orem where we met up with my family and then rode with them down to Cedar City for the Shakespeare Festival. I went to the festival several times before with my family before getting married, but this was Nate's first time there. We only went to one Friday evening play this year, but it was definitely a good one. We saw The Comedy of Errors, and it was very well done. The actors did an excellent job and really brought the play to life. It was hilarious, and we did a lot of laughing.The next morning Nate and I visited his grandparents in Enoch. Then we headed up to Cedar Breaks with my family. Even though I have been here many times, I have never really gotten tired of these beautiful views.
My two brothers, Nate, and I headed down along the Ramparts Trail next to the visitor's center. This trail follows the rim of the canyon and leads to some nice view points.
Along with lots of interesting rock formations and grand views, there are also many interesting twisted old bristlecone pine trees to see along this trail.
After finishing our hike, we all ate lunch and visited a couple other view points before heading home.
2 comments:
Wow! Those views are amazing! Good times!
That is a gorgeous canyon. I don't think I've ever been there. I'll definitely have to add it to our list!
Post a Comment