Rebecca spent a lot of time putting together our Valentines date this year. We switch off every year between doing the activity and making dinner. We did the activity on Friday to give us more time. It was a:
For each part there were folded slips of paper with all of the options. The twist was that I could not go back to a previous option once I opened a new one. Just deciding what to do was fun! Part 1 was the activity. We went to the Layton Fun Center. Mini bowling was pretty cool and we enjoyed the arcade games too.
Part 2 was dessert. We went to Chiles and got 1 molten chocolate cake and 1 chocolate chip paradise pie. I had to help Rebecca eat her's.
Part 3 was "Relax". We sat in bed and watched funny on-line videos. We had a great time! I was also impressed how much effort she went to especially with how busy she has been with her card business (Valentine's Day is one of her busy times of year). If you can't tell from the pictures, she hand made all of the envelopes and lettering.




No comments:
Post a Comment