Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Easter

I know I am really late on this post (and some others), but I am finally getting to it. We celebrated Easter at my parents' house this year. We arrived right after General Conference in time for an Easter Egg hunt. We had a fantastic dinner followed by my sister-in-law's traditional Easter cake, which doubled as a birthday cake for my mom's birthday.



After dinner my mom opened some gifts.


And Austin ended up with a pair of blue bunny ears from my aunts.


His younger cousin got a pair of bunny ears too, but she wasn't a fan of wearing them.


It is nice having Easter fall on a conference weekend when so much of the day is already devoted to listening to messages about Christ and the gospel from general authorities. It is also nice that we live close enough to family to spend time with them on holidays like Easter.

On a bit of an unrelated note, in March we went bowling again this year for my aunt's birthday. I decided to make her a bowling calligraphy card for fun.


Austin loved the idea and decided to create his own:

No comments: